Excuse 2 Animate Excuse 2 Animate

Yes indeed

I'm giving u a perfect score cuz i know what ur going through not being able to find a plot, and THE WHITE STRIPES ARE THE GREATEST BAND EVER TO WALK THE FACE OF THIS EARTH!!!well maybe not the best but close!!!

WhereTheSidewalkStarts: 1 WhereTheSidewalkStarts: 1

Very Burtonized

This was oozing with a Tim Burton like feel, I loved it. It reminded me of his web-series on Atomfilms called stain-boy, if you haven't seen it check it out. It had great scenery, the only thing i didn't like was how short it was, but keep on truckin sailor!!

Aliens...a noir film Aliens...a noir film

cool!

cool

(2003)Leon and his Dog (2003)Leon and his Dog

I love it!!

Your animations are great, awesome awesome awesome, I like this and the shotgun one that u made, what frame rate do u use?

Knox responds:

15..im thinking of moving up to 25

Out Cold- 2003 Out Cold- 2003

Sweet.

This and all of your animations have a certain style that harks back to the days of the classic saturday morning Hannah-Barbara cartoons. The animation style is simple, but when you use it correctly it runs so smooth that the whole story fits in right along side it with the final product: a cartoon classic. I love your work.
ZAcH!!

(2003)Hulky (2003)Hulky

Great

Hey this was awesome I've never seen better flash clay animation. I tried it my self but it wasn't nearly as smooth. What frame rate do you use? And what kind of Camera? Please respond...This was a really truly great animation. I'll look for more submissions from you!

Knox responds:

thanks,i use 15 frames per second,i use a logitech web cam,thanks for the 9

Storytime with Tony Danza Storytime with Tony Danza

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think that Tony Danzaa is possibly the funnest person to make fun of, I put him in like half my movies becuase, who's the boss? Tony's the boss!!!

hellz kitchen hellz kitchen

Great Stuff

I love good old british dry humor! This rocks, for some odd reason it reminds me of Rex The Runt.

Grizfeld Grizfeld

short, but good taste!

some good stuff

The new Bobby And Maria The new Bobby And Maria

It was ok

I think some parts were sort of funny. What really cracked me up was when the credits were rolling and it flash the subliminal messages onto the screen LMAO hahaha. Hey ur from grand rapids to, I live about 2 hrs away from u in South Lyon cool cool...